Article Publication Guidelines
Idleexperts.com aims to provide publishers and readers with high quality, original content. To ensure that your articles meet our criteria, please use the following guidelines when producing content to be published:
- All articles must be original articles.
- Do not include any affiliate program links.
- Post your Article in the Appropriate Category Only. Articles posted in Irrelevant Categories are Removed or Not Published.
- Articles with CSS style Definations will be Removed, Dont Use Any CSS definations inside Article.
- Submit your article to one category only. We understand that many articles could be submitted to several categories, however we consider this to be spamming. Multiple submissions of the same article will not only result in the article being removed, but it can also lead to the author being suspended should we consider them to be abusing the system.
- You may include up to 3 hyperlinks in an article (all anchor text links have the ‘nofollow’ tag).
- You may include up to 3 hyperlinks in your Author Bio (all anchor text links have the ‘nofollow’ tag).
- All contact information should appear only in the author’s bio.
- Every article must have an article summary (up to 300 characters). The purpose of the article summary is to give the reader a quick overview of your article. HTML tags are not allowed within the summary. You can only place HTML tags in the body of your article and in your Author Bio.
- Please select up to 5 highly relevant keywords that are separated by a comma. Non-relevant keywords will be removed.
- Articles that are advertisements, or appear to be advertisements, will be considered spam and will not be approved for publication.
- Article Title: A maximum of 150 characters and minimum of 2 words. (We recommend using up to 80 characters for best search engine results). Do not use ALL CAPS. Do not have the name of your company or website in the title. Your author name should not appear in the title.
- Article Body: A minimum of 350 words and a maximum length of 12,000 characters.
- Author name: Do not use your website as the author name. Your author name should not appear in the title of the article.
- Do not use hard breaks in your article, only at the end of a paragraph.
- Bold, italicize, or underline only text that needs to be emphasized, not the entire article
- Make sure to use paragraph breaks. If you don’t divide your article up into short paragraphs, it will be difficult to read, and the readers will give up on your article.
Illegal/Objectionable subject matter
- Family Safe Content Only: We do not allow articles on pornography, escort services, sex toys, violence, illegal subjects (such as movie downloads), potentially dangerous information, or hate speech. This includes both written and visual material. This is by no means an exhaustive list, and ArticlesBase reserves the right to reject any article.
- Articles cannot include plagiarized material from any other person or source. You must own 100% of the article you publish.
- Articles should not link to or promote online gambling sites.
Idleexperts.com reserves the right not to publish every article that is submitted.